Policies, Terms & Conditions
A 25% deposit is required to guarantee a reservation. Deposits can be made with Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Amex. Credit Card information can be entered (not required) when making a reservation through website (cards are not automatically charged). Credit Card charges will incur a 2.5% charge. Your credit card will be charged unless you notify us that you will be paying by check. Checks should be mailed to: 8365 Drifwood Place, Minocqua, WI 54548. Deposits must be received within 15 days of your reservation request or your request will be made available. We will confirm your guaranteed reservation via e-mail. The deposit applies to the last day of a reservation and will not be refunded for any reason in case of check-out before expiration of reservation.
To receive a deposit refund, less a 25% service charge, we require a ninety-day or more cancellation notice. Cancellations less than ninety days can only be refunded, less 25% service charge, if we can re-book your room. All refunds will be made by check and mailed.
Your balance is due before the last day of your stay. Balance can be paid by Check, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Amex. Credit card charges will incur a 2.5% charge. Please visit the office to pay off balances, rent a boat, purchase Driftwood gear or make your next reservation.
Check In & Check Out
Check-Out time: 9 a.m. or earlier
During the Summer Season there are no exceptions to this policy. During Spring/Fall Seasons, it may be possible to arrange in advance for an earlier check-in (noon – 3 p.m.) or a later check-out (9 a.m. to noon) without any additional charge. Arrival before noon or departure after noon will incur an additional charge.
NO - Pets, Smoking, Fireworks
Sorry, No Pets
We like them, but for sanitary reasons and out of regard for other guests, it is not practical for us to house them.
Smoking is not allowed in cabins, near other cabins, on beach or on boat dock.
Linens & Towels
Bed linens are included
Bath and kitchen linens are not included
Items We Provide
Kitchens in Pine Point, Land's End, Bayview, Eagle's Nest, Driftwood Manor, Edgewater and Pine Aire include:
- conventional four-burner stove/oven
- microwave oven
- upright refrigerator/freezer
- coffee maker
- trash bags
Compact kitchens in Birchwood and Lakeview are 40 inches wide and include:
- two burners and a single kitchen sink in the counter top
- below-counter 7.2 cu. ft. refrigerator with a small freezer compartment inside and cabinet space next to the fridge
- overhead microwave oven and additional cabinets including cookware
- coffee maker
- trash bags
- Linens, blankets, pillows and comforter
- Sleeper sofa linens available upon request. Please let us know in advance if possible.
- toilet paper
- trash bags
Outdoor items include:
- picnic tables
- Weber grills
- basketball and volleyball
- beach & camp fire area
- canoes, kayaks, standup paddleboards, life jackets, cushions & paddles
Items You Should Bring
- linens - dishcloths and towels
- dish soap and scouring powder
- paper towel
- paper plates
- plastic wrap and aluminum foil
- coffee filters and grounds
- sugar and spices
- salt and pepper
- food and beverages
- special appliances - blender, mixer, etc.
- specialty baking items - cupcake tins, casserole dishes, etc.
- linens - facecloths and body towels
- blow dryer, curling iron, etc
- all personal toiletry items
- floor mats
- picnic tablecloths
- charcoal and lighter fluid
- citronella candles
- mosquito repellent
- beach towels
- beach toys
- lawn games
- fishing equipment and bait
- boating accessories
If you would like additional information regarding any items on this list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
For your shopping convenience, a Wal-Mart Super Center and Trigs Grocery Store is located in Minocqua on Hwy. 70 West, approximately 1 mile west of Highway 51, only 8 miles from Driftwood Lodge.